I saw that a few you guys had blogs. I haven't done this kinda thing since xanga in middle school. This is a lot more useful now than back then.
It's week four of the semester. I feel like I've done a shitton of stuff since I moved in. Status: work kinda sucks but seems to get better / school is all right but yet somehow, I'm failing a few classes again.. and so early too. Madden and I got bikes sometime in the last week. We're into the hipster fixie scene, chibas. It's been fun..and somewhat difficult. These aren't bikes we've grown used to in the 'burbs. Amanda and I went for a ride earlier and I tried to explain technicalities as she lost balance and straight up hit a parked car and fell. It's all good. I couldn't steer clear of a fire hydrant that had taken me down the other day..
Mmm..How about the economy and the election..? I wonder what's going to happen to working..or being able to go school. What happens if all these creditors go down? No debts, but probably no more school. Like every semester, I've been contemplating not continuing in school. But, don't worry. It seems like a really busy, downward autumn. Emoctober it seems to be this year. I don't know if it's just me, but I feel crazed a little lately. I guess I can say the same about the entire last year and I guess it won't stop for some time. Thank god.
No comments:
Post a Comment